How does someone become a member of AELC (an invitation-only organization)?
- To be considered for membership, please complete the Candidate Information Form (CIF)
- Most members are nominated or “sponsored” by an existing AELC member or Board member. If applicable, please include their name/contact info in the “Sponsor” section.
- If self-nominating, provide experienced L&E attorney references on the CIF.
- AELC’s Membership and Nominations Committee reviews submitted CIFs twice a year. Submit your completed form by April 26 or November 13.
- Invitations to join AELC will be approved by AELC’s Chairperson of the Board.
If you have any questions re: this process, please contact AELC’s administrator, Kristin Scheyer, at email@example.com